Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Distinctive Door Die Focused Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am making a warm and cozy card featuring the beautiful Distinctive Door Dies. For this fall inspired scene I also needed to bring on some colorful layered pumpkins (Pumpkin Patch dies).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on, Fall Kiddos, Autumn Greetings, Frilly Frame Dies, Pumpkin Patch Dies)

To start, I cut a rectangle background panel with the outer die from Frilly Frames Chevron and turned it into a brick wall using a stencil from my stash and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide.

After gluing this piece to a white card base, I started cutting all the elements I needed for this card from white Neenah paper using the Distinctive Door Dies and the Pumpkin Patch dies. The wreath and bow are part of the Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on, Fall Kiddos, Autumn Greetings, Frilly Frame Dies, Pumpkin Patch Dies)

I used a sticky mat to keep all the elements in place while I ink blended with my blending brushes. The muted colors for this card are Tattered Rose, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Salvaged Patina, and Uncharted Mariner. For the sweet girl and boy from Fall Kiddos, I selected Copic markers in similar tones. 

While browsing my stash I found this amazing sentiment (Autumn Greetings) and realized it would perfectly fit on top of the door frame (Versafine Onyx Black ink). To put the scene together, I used repositionable tape and worked in layers. As a final embellishment, I added a few Gold Jewels.

Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Autumn Greetings Stamps
Autumn Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Dies
Distinctive Door Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment