Thursday, September 12, 2024

Distinctive Door Die Focused Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm so happy to be back on the blog with this all die-cut card showcasing an autumn version of the Distinctive Door. I had so much fun shopping my entire Sunny Studio collection to find the perfect dies that could fit the scene I had in mind.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Fall Card by Marine Simon (featuring Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Spring Garden Dies)

I started off by cutting a 5 x 3,75 inches kraft panel that I stenciled using a brick stencil from my stash along with white pigment ink. I mixed some vintage photo oxide ink with water, and added splatters to my panel, and I did the same with copic opaque white ink. And when my panel was dry, I attached it to a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Gingham Jewel Tones brown panel using double sided tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Fall Card by Marine Simon (featuring Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Spring Garden Dies)

Next I cut all the pieces out of colored cardstock, and here is a detailed list of the die sets I used: • Distinctive Door - door, letterbox, door knob, bushes, planters, stairs, columns, roof • Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On - garlands, wreath, small bows, red flowers/berries • Rustic Winter - crows • Comic Strip Everyday - heart • Autumn Tree - leaves • Spring Garden - sunflowers • Botanical Backdrop - sunflower centers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Fall Card by Marine Simon (featuring Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Spring Garden Dies)

I assembled and attached everything on my brick panel using a combination of foam squares and liquid glue, and for my greeting, I cut the Brilliant Banner 1 pieces out of dark brown cardstock, white heat embossed "Cozy greetings" from Turkey Day on the main piece, and then attached my banner on the upper part of the door roof using foam squares. And that's it! I hope you like this fall version of the Distinctive Door

I like this new die set very much, and I can't wait to share a Christmas version of it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Garden Dies
Spring Garden Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Dies
Distinctive Door Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: