Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Distinctive Door Die Focused Card with Amanda

Hey there, crafty friends! It’s Amanda here sharing a card I made using the new Distinctive Door Dies! I had so much playing with these products and creating some festive Holiday cards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Winter Holiday Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Toasty Hugs, Inside Greetings: Seasons, Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies)

To create this cozy little card, I die-cut the pieces from the Distinctive Door Dies. I also die-cut the wreath, bow, trees, and Christmas lights from the Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on Dies. I love how versatile these die sets are! If you missed my Sunny Studio’s 9th Birthday Celebration Blog Hop card using them on a Halloween card, you can view that blog post here!

I used Copic markers to color all of my pieces. I love using Copic markers - as opposed to colored cardstock or ink blending - because I feel like I can give the pieces more depth this way. I place the pieces on a piece of scrap paper so that I don't ruin my workspace!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Winter Holiday Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Toasty Hugs, Inside Greetings: Seasons, Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies)

Next, I stamped my cozy little friends from the Toasty Hugs Stamp Set. I colored them in with Copic markers and then cut them out using the coordinating diesFor my background, I used a piece of paper from the Joyful Holiday Paper pack. The “house” is a piece of cardstock ink blended with Catherine Pooler Melon Ice ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Winter Holiday Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Toasty Hugs, Inside Greetings: Seasons, Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies)

I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Seasons Stamps with black ink on the house.  (PS, I LOVE this stamp set! All of the sentiments are just perfect for the inside or the front of a holiday card!)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Winter Holiday Card by Amanda Fitterer (featuring Toasty Hugs, Inside Greetings: Seasons, Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies)

You’ll see I also added a few snowflakes inked up with Catherine Pooler Cummerbund ink. I borrowed these from the Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps. Of course, I needed to add a few sequins as well - no card is complete without them!

That’s my adorable holiday card to share with you today!!  I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you find some time to get crafty today! Thanks for stopping by the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today! Hope you have fun shopping the new goodies from the New Release!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Seasons
Inside Greetings Seasons
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Toasty Hugs Stamps
Toasty Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Toasty Hugs Dies
Toasty Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Dies
Distinctive Door Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment