Monday, September 30, 2024

Distinctive Door Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hi! Leanne here and I'm sharing a spooky cute Halloween card today. I have used the Distinctive Door dies to create a haunted house front porch scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Halloween Card by Leanne West (featuring Too Cute To Spook)

This card is A2 size. I started with a black card stock panel and added a light grey panel trimmed a bit smaller. I scored lines 1/2" inch apart on the grey panel to give it the look of siding. I die cut the Distinctive Door pieces from dark grey card stock. Before assembling, I blended on some Black Soot Distress Oxide ink onto all the porch pieces. When I adhered some of the porch pieces, I intentionally made them a little crooked. I thought this reinforced the whole haunted house vibe. 

Copic colors used: orange - YR21, YR12, YR16; purple - V22, V25, V99; green - G43, G46; black - N4, N6; brown E40, E41, E43; rosy cheeks - R20

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Die Focused Halloween Card by Leanne West (featuring Too Cute To Spook)

Once I had my haunted front porch assembled, I added some of the adorable images from the Too Cute to Spook stamp set. I Copic colored the images and then used the companion Too Cute to Spook dies to cut them out. To finish this scene, I added webs to the top corners and stamped the trick or trick sentiment directly onto the door. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Dies
Distinctive Door Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment