Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Autumn Garland Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am stretching the use of this beautiful Autumn Garland stamp and die set by turning it into a snowy holiday card! I love when supplies give you options and this garland can be used for lots of occasions like birthdays or weddings.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Garland Christmas Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Buffalo Plaid Dies)

First, I cut a piece of coral card stock to an A2 size and glued it to a white card base. The white scalloped panel was created with the outer die of the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace dies. I always like to add some texture to a white surface, so I ‘dry embossed’ it with the Buffalo Plaid Straight die. A few splatters of Distress Oxide Speckled Egg finished this piece.

After stamping and die cutting  the gorgeous Autumn Garland stamp, I selected some teal, grey and red Copic markers for the coloring. I love that color combo for my Christmas cards! I knew I wanted extra dimension to this garland and the poinsettia from the Woolen Mitten set was the perfect match. I die cut four leaves and used the same red copic set to add the shading.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Garland Christmas Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Buffalo Plaid Dies)

No holiday card of mine is finished without a lot of white splattering, creating the look of snow. It’s my favorite part of making these winter projects! I added the garland and the flower to the white panel with foam tape.

The ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment was selected from the Bells & Bauble set and I love that it has a matching die! The font was the perfect size for this design, and I used a red ink from my stash for the stamping. A few pink jewels from the Pastel Jewel Mix were all this card needed.

Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with this beautiful garland! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Dies
Bells & Baubles Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Stamps
Autumn Garland Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Dies
Autumn Garland Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Buffalo Plaid Straight Die
Buffalo Plaid Straight Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment