Sunday, September 1, 2024

Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! This is Hanh. I am so excited to share some fun Christmas gift tags that I made featuring the new Brilliant Banner 4 Dies and the Roly Poly Penguins set. The curvature of this banner die was just the perfect match for the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Holiday Tags by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Inside Greetings, Snowmen in Sweaters, Roly Poly Penguins)

I stamped the penguins from the new Roly Poly Penguins Stamp set and the trees from the new Snowmen in Sweaters Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuexedo Black ink and used the coordinating Roly Poly Penguins Dies and Snowmen in Sweaters Dies to die cut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguins: T3/5/7/9, W00/0, Y38 YR04, R00/20
Trees: YG03/17, E23, B000
Red: R22/24/27/29/39
White: C00/1/3
Silver: C1/3

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Holiday Tags by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Inside Greetings, Snowmen in Sweaters, Roly Poly Penguins)

I used the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies to die cut 4 large tags out of white cardstock. Next, I used the 2.75" circle die from the Nesting Circle Infinity Dies to die cut 4 circles out of Bristol Smooth cardstock. The smaller circles fit perfectly into the center of the scalloped tags. Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend the top portion of the smaller circles. Once the ink was dry, I added some snow with a white gel pen. I adhered the smaller inked circles onto the scalloped tags.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Holiday Tags by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Inside Greetings, Snowmen in Sweaters, Roly Poly Penguins)

I die cut the Brilliant Banner 4 Dies 4 times out of a red cardstock. I stamped sentiments from the Inside Greetings - Holiday and Feeling Frosty Stamp sets with Versamark Watermark ink onto the banners before white heat embossing. I assembled the banners and attached them to the tags with liquid adhesive before adding some highlights with a white gel pen.

I adhered the trees onto tags with liquid adhesive and adhered the penguins with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. I finished each tag with a silver bell and some twine.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my tags. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and inspirations. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 4 Dies
Brilliant Banner 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment