Friday, September 13, 2024

Happy Howl-o-ween Card with Nicky

Hello, this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog and I'm sharing an equal parts fun, and cute, Halloween card, featuring our Happy Howl-o-ween set.  Read on for all the details on this slimline card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Howl-o-ween Card by Nicky Meeks

I created a slimline card base and then glued on a white slimline panel. I created another panel that was 1/4 inch smaller and I ink blended it using Melon Orange and Black inks from The Stamp Market. I distressed the background, backed it with white craft foam and glued it to the card base.

I stamped the images from Happy Howl-o-ween using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:

Pumpkins - YR09, YR04, Y38, T3
Corgi - E44, E31, E41, C3, C1, C00, T7, R59
Bowtie Dog - T6, T4, T2, C3, C1, C00, V09, V17, V04
Ghost Dog - C3, C1, C00, E77, E74, E71
Dog in Pumpkin - T6, T5, T4, V09, V17, V04
Bat Dog - E44, E43, E42, C3, C1, C00, T7, T5, T3, V09, V17, V04
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Howl-o-ween Card by Nicky Meeks

The images were die cut using the coordinating Happy Howl-o-ween Die and applied to the scene with foam tape along with the sentiment. I embellished the background further by dotting in interest in white and black and also metallic and I added some 4 point stars for some twinkle. Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I used Copic markers to add some shadows underneath the characters.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today and I'll be back next Friday with something new. Enjoy your weekend.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Howl-o-ween Dies
Happy Howl-o-ween Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment