Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Roly Poly Penguins Card with Amanda

Hey there, crafty friends! It's Amanda here sharing this adorable Roly Poly Penguins card I created with some Sunny Studio products.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Roly Poly Penguins Winter Themed Card by Amanda Fitterer

To create this card, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 4"x5.25".  I secured the cardstock in my MISTI and grabbed my Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps. This stamp set has the "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment that I just love! I placed that sentiment stamp in the center of the cardstock, inked it up, and stamped it.  

Next, I placed my Roly Poly Penguins Stamps starting as close to the sentiment as I could, while still leaving a little bit of the room around the sentiment.  I found it was easiest to only stamp one penguin at a time to ensure the card was balanced as I went. With 7 penguins to choose from, it took some time! It's hard to choose because I didn't want to cut any of them off, but I knew I needed to!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Roly Poly Penguins Winter Themed Card by Amanda Fitterer

Once I had all my little guys stamped out, I colored them in with Copic markers. I decided on a color palette of pink, orange, and blue-green. 

Here are the markers I used:
BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13
R000, R00, R20, R22
YR04, 09
W5, W6, W7, W8, W9


Once they were all colored in, I used a White Gelly Roll Pen to add some lines and dots to make the penguins look even more adorable (if that's even possible!). 
I adhered the card front to my card base and I was finished! Which penguin is your favorite?!  

Well, that's all for me today, friends! I hope you're finding some time to get crafty! Thanks for stopping by the Sunny Studio blog today! Have a great day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment