Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Alma

Hello my dears! This is Alma and today I want to show you my card featuring the wonderful Crisp Apple Dies. When I first saw them, I immediately thought of a delicious apple cider or an apple punch. Can you smell the card?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Alma (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Fresh Lemon Dies, Summer Jar Mug Dies)

I die-cut the apples and colored them with Copics. Then I transformed the Summer Jar Mug die into a fall-themed glass and colored that as well. The Fresh Lemon Dies were, of course, a must for my recipe, as they added a really tasty note to my autumn drink!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Alma (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Fresh Lemon Dies, Summer Jar Mug Dies)

For the card's frame, I used the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die. I blended the background with Distress Oxides and for the sentiment, I combined the Punny Apple Greeting Stamps with the "hugs" from the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies

As a special touch, I glued a real cinnamon stick and a real star anise onto the card so you can all smell it too! Fall is here!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Apple Greetings
Punny Apple Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment