Sunday, January 7, 2024

Spring 2024 Sneak Peek Week Winners + New Design Team Members

Sunny Studio Stamps Spring 2024 Release with Clear Stamps & Metal Cutting Dies

 Thank you all for helping celebrate our Spring Sneak Peek Week! We definitely wouldn't be here without all of you and the sweet support and encouragement you've shown us. ❤️

Without further ado, the five winners of the $50 gift codes to our store are...

Monday
Karen Schwausch

Tuesday
Lee Butler

Wednesday
Heidi Adams

Thursday
Pamala Burger

Friday
Jennifer Story


I have sent an email to each of the winners. If you didn't receive my email, please check your spam folder and/or email me HERE. 😊

I'm also super happy to announce that we have a couple familiar faces joining the team that have either been with us as design team members many years ago or as repeat guests and I'm so happy to have them joining us full time! I hope you will help me in welcoming these talented ladies!



4 comments:

  1. Woke up to a wonderful email informing me I was a winner. Thank you! So excited to order items both new and old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! That's awesome! Thank you again for helping us celebrate.

      Delete
  2. Having my tea and saw I was a winner!! Thank you very much! Happy January!!

    ReplyDelete