Tuesday, January 30, 2024

My Heart Card with Isha

Hello everyone! Isha here with a CAS card featuring the My Heart stamp and coordinating dies. I love the font of this stamp, so I decided to keep it as my focal image and create the background to enhance it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I started by sponging the kitsch flamingo and dried marigold distress inks onto a white panel. Stamp the hearts in two sizes from the My Heart stamp set. Die-cut this panel using the Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere to a white card. Flick some clear iridescent watercolor.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

Stamp the sentiment using black ink, die-cut using the coordinating dies. I die-cut the sentiment 3 more times using white card and stacked it behind the sentiment. Die-cut a vellum circle using the Stitched Circle Large die. Adhere the sentiment to the vellum and attach it to the card. 

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Stamps
My Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Dies
My Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: