Thursday, January 18, 2024

Bighearted Bears Card & Treat Bag with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with you today, super happy to be back with this lovely card and cute matching Treat Bag Topper showcasing the adorable pandas from Bighearted Bears. Love those little guys so much!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Card and Treat Bag Topper by Marine Simon (featuring Treat Bag Topper Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

I started off by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. And because pandas have neutral colors, I decided to go for a whole rainbow theme. Along with Bighearted Bears, here are the other stamp sets I used: ● Lovable llama - bow ● Panda Party - banners ● Special Day - hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Card and Treat Bag Topper by Marine Simon (featuring Treat Bag Topper Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

Next I worked on the card, and started by cutting several elements to build my little background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Dots & Stripes Pastels blue polka dot panel, a Comic Strip Speech Bubble frame out of an Amazing Argyle wooden textured pattern paper, and another frame out of a Dots & Stripes Pastels green stripe paper. I kept the four inside pieces of that green stripe paper, and used the grass border die from Picket Fence Border Dies to cut four small grass sections.

I attached my wooden frame on the blue polka dot panel using 1mm foam squares, and added the grass borders using the same adhesives. I white heat embossed my "Love you beary much" greeting from Bighearted Bears on the upper part of the bottom left hand square, and then attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. Added morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts, and highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and moved on to the Treat Bag Topper

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Card and Treat Bag Topper by Marine Simon (featuring Treat Bag Topper Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

I used the Treat Bag Topper main die three times to cut the different parts of my little landscape out of the same pattern papers as before, assembled everything using liquid glue, and attached my images using 1mm foam squares.

And that's it! I really love how both pieces turned out, and those pandas are so very cute. I can't wait to use them on more cards! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Special Day Stamps
Special Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Special Day Dies
Special Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Treat Bag Topper Die
Treat Bag Topper Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment