Friday, January 26, 2024

My Heart Card with Nicky

Hello friends, this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog and I have a sweet Valentine's card to share with you featuring the My Heart stamp set and coordinating dies. Please read on for all the details. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Big Bunny)

I trimmed down the background panel to 5 3/4 inches square. This panel forms part of the Spring Fling paper pack. I adhered the panel to the card base. Over this I layered a die cut square frame from my stash. This was applied with foam tape to create dimension.

I stamped the wonderful My Heart sentiment with red ink. I did this in my Misti so that I could repeat stamp 2 or 3 times for a super crisp image. I then die cut the sentiment using the coordinating die. I applied this to the corner of my scene with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Big Bunny)

I stamped the Big Bunny image with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured the images using the following Copic markers:

Bunny - C3, C1, C0, C00
Bunny Tummy - C1, C0, C00, R000
Blush - R22, R21, R20, R00
Bows - R89, R39, R29
Envelope - C1, C0, B000, B0000, R39, R29

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Big Bunny)

I used a black marker to make the eyes bolder and added some cute eyelashes and then I used a white gel pen to highlight points. I die cut using the bunny and envelope using the coordinating dies then backed the image with foam tape and applied it to the card.

To complete the card I die cut the little flowers using one of the dies included with the Gift Card Envelope Die and adhered these with glue.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and feel inspired.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Stamps
My Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Dies
My Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Envelope Die
Gift Card Envelope Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment