Monday, January 15, 2024

My Heart Card with Leanne

Hello everyone! Leanne here and I have another Valentine's Day card to share. Today's card showcases the My Heart stamp set.  I love the big and bold Valentine greetings in this little set. I've used them for both the outside and inside of my card.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentines Day Card by Leanne West (featuring Stitched Heart Dies, Gift Card Envelope Dies)

I started this card by embossing a white panel with the Quilted Hearts embossing folder.  I trimmed the panel a bit smaller than A2 size and adhered to a white A2 card base.  I used the Gift Card Envelope die to make a pink envelope. I stamped Happy Valentine's Day onto a 2"x3" mini note card to tuck into the envelope.  The edges of the note card have been lightly inked so there would be some contrast from the white background. I adhered the envelope to the background with foam squares. I then added some die cut hearts and postage stamp as embellishments.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentines Day Card by Leanne West (featuring Stitched Heart Dies, Gift Card Envelope Dies)

For the inside of the card I die cut a pink heart with the largest die included in the Stitched Heart 2 set.  I stamped the sentiment in red onto white card stock and then used the coordinating die to die cut. You could stamp the sentiment directly onto the pink heart, but I feel the die cut version stands out so much better.  

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a really fun project to share next Monday that you won't want to miss.  See you then! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Stamps
My Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Dies
My Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Envelope Die
Gift Card Envelope Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is beautiful and I like the way you made the card using so much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The inside is very fancy as well as the outside!! VERY GOOD WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete