Sunday, January 28, 2024

Bighearted Bears Card with Rachel

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a love-themed shaker card featuring the new and adorable Bighearted Bears Stamp Set. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! It can be used for more than just Valentine's Day and it also coordinates perfectly with the previously released Panda Party Stamp Set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Valentine's Day Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Panda Party, My Heart, Fancy Frame Dies)

I first stamped my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I also stamped a fun little banner from the Panda Party Stamp Set. I used Copic markers to color my images and the coordinating Bighearted Bears and Panda Party die sets to cut them out.

Copic Colors Used:

  • Pandas: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
  • Cheeks: R32
  • Pinks: RV02, RV04, RV17
  • Reds: R14, R46, R59, R89

Next, I trimmed a piece of smooth white card stock to 4" x 5.25" and blended it with some Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. Once I finished blending, I then added some spatters of diluted Copic Opaque White Paint as well as some pink dots from some Copic Markers (RV02, RV04). I used some doubled sided tape to attach this piece to my top-folding A2 sized card base (4.25" x 5.5") and then die cut my scalloped frame 6x's using the largest die from the Fancy Frames Rectangles Die Set. I used liquid adhesive to glue five of the frames together and then adhered them to my card base over top of the ink-blended panel. I then stamped my sentiment from the My Heart Stamp Set with some Pinkfresh Candy Apple Ink, cut it out with the coordinating My Heart Die Set and then added it to the center of my card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Valentine's Day Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Panda Party, My Heart, Fancy Frame Dies)

Next, I poured some Red & Pink Clay Heart Confetti and Majestic Mini Sequins onto the center of my card. After spreading the embellishments out with my finger, I then glued a 4" x 5.25" piece of clear acetate to the top of my rectangular scalloped frame. To finish off the shaker portion of my card, I then glued one more layer of my frame on top of the acetate for a clean look. Lastly, I added my images with some 3D foam adhesive tape for a pop of dimension.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! For more inspiration, feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed. Wishing you all a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Stamps
My Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Dies
My Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: