Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Bighearted Bears Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am excited to show you a card featuring the adorable Bighearted Bears stamp and die set. There are so many cute pandas that it was hard to select only three for my project!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Love Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Sprawling Surfaces, Frilly Frame Dies)

After creating a white card base, I grabbed a teal heart covered paper from Flirty Flowers and cut it with the outer die from the Frilly Frames Chevron set. This die has a ‘postage look’ that matches perfectly with the ‘sending a love letter’ theme of this card!

I always enjoy creating little scenes in all kinds of shapes and today I chose a square made from white card stock. For the bottom part of my background I stamped the brick border from the Sprawling Surfaces. This is another super versatile set that will come in handy for loads of projects!  For a more subtle effect, I went with Distress Oxide Lost Shadow and some light grey Copic marker. The pink clouds were stenciled with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.

Next, I stamped and die cut the three bears and mailbox from the Bighearted Bears stamp set. All the coloring was done in red, teal, and grey tones with Copic Markers, and I added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bears Love Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Sprawling Surfaces, Frilly Frame Dies)

The bold ‘Love’ sentiment was made from red card stock using the Chloe Alphabet dies which are one of my favorites! I used three layers for dimension. Lastly, I stamped a combined phrase from the Bighearted Bears stamp onto a small white strip with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

To obtain the perfect spacing, I laid down all the card elements and moved them around until I was happy with the layout. A few Crystal Clear Jewels were added as a sparkly finishing touch.

I hope you will enjoy this adorable bear set as much as I do! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sprawling Surfaces Stamps
Sprawling Surfaces Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment