Wednesday, January 10, 2024

My Heart Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am featuring the beautiful My Heart stamps and dies. The scripty font on these sentiments is just stunning! They are the perfect match for the sweet cuties from Passionate Penguins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Passionate Penguins)

The size of the sentiment I selected is also great to add to a mini slim line card so that is the design we are creating in this blog post. From a piece of white heavy card stock I made a card base and added a beautiful layer of green gingham paper (Gingham Pastels). This paper pad is an absolute favorite of mine. I love all the soft rainbow colors it contains!

Next, I created a white, slim line rectangle with a die from my stash and stacked it on top of the green panel. My actual background piece is cut from a pink paper from the same Gingham Pastels pad. To make it extra special I also used the Quilted Hearts Portrait dieThe pattern of the little hearts is just adorable! Finally, I mounted two little white snow banks to the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Heart Valentine's Day Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Quilted Heart Dies, Passionate Penguins)

I stamped one of the My Heart stamps sentiments in a red ink from my stash and cut it with the coordinating die. Next, I placed the sentiment onto the background to see how much space was left. This helped me to select an image from the Passionate Penguins set. I colored the two cuties and the car with Copic Markers, and I added some details with a white gel pen.

To give the card some dimension I mounted the sentiment and image with foam tape to the panel. I love finishing a card with some embellishments and today I chose the beautiful Red Heart Mix Drops. 

Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with these fun sentiments! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Stamps
My Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Heart Dies
My Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Cute as, well, a penguin in a convertible! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina's card is adorable! I just made a Valentine-themed card with your Meow and Furever stamps, shared on my blog today. Mine is a diagonal Z-fold that I made as a guest designer for one of the challenge blogs. I wasn't sure where to share my card as I don't use IG, but I thought you might enjoy seeing it. You are hereby invited to my blog to take a look, and I hope you like it: https://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.com/2024/01/GDCarlin66.html

    ReplyDelete