Sunday, January 14, 2024

Gift Card Envelope Die Focused Envelopes with Rachel

Hello friends! It's Rachel here and I have some fun little gift card envelopes to share with you that I made using the newly released Gift Card Envelope Die Set. If you've ever found yourself in a pinch where you've wanted to give someone a gift card, but didn't have a nice way to present it, this die set is for you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Envelope Focused Projects by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Bighearted Bears, Panda Party, Happy Thoughts)

These envelopes are so simple to create and you can dress them up or down as much as you like. You can simply used patterned paper and die cut the envelope and be done! I wanted to dress mine up a bit, and used adorable images from both the previously released Panda Party Stamp Set as well as the new Bighearted Bears Stamp Set. I also used both the Surprise Party Paper Pad as well as the Flirty Flowers Paper Pad for my envelopes. I used a basic rounded stitched rectangle die to cut the white center layers of my envelopes and adhered them to the backs of the envelopes with double-sided tape

All of my images were stamped onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then used both the Panda Party and Bighearted Bears die sets to cut them out. My die cut sentiment came from the Gift Card Envelope Die Set and my stamped sentiments came from the versatile Happy Thoughts Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Envelope Focused Projects by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Bighearted Bears, Panda Party, Happy Thoughts)

As you can see in the photo above, a standard gift card fits perfectly into the envelope. I had a lot of fun making these stylish envelopes and I think that you will too! You can check out the Gift Card Envelope Die Set and the rest of the amazing new release HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Envelope Die
Gift Card Envelope Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment