Monday, June 5, 2023

Tool Time Card with Bobbi

Hello friends. It’s Bobbi here with a card for dad! I grew up with my dad fixing and building things for the house. He used to build houses for a living so “around the house” fixes were no problem. Today, I’m using the new Tool Time stamps and diesI created a wood tool caddy for dad’s tools to fit inside.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Card by Bobbi Lemanski

To make the tool caddy, I used wood-textured brown cardstock to create the 2-1/2″ wide caddy boards layered over black cardstock. I added a handle using 1/8″ strips of black for the side supports and another 1/4″ wood strip on the top for the wood handle. I used Pearl Pen in black to add the black screws down the sides and on each side of the handle. Tools were added to the caddy.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Card by Bobbi Lemanski

For the background, I stamped the nail image from the set in a random pattern, down the card front in a diagonal fashion. I added some shading using C3 and C1 under each nail to make them “pop” a bit more off the white cardstock. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the set.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tool Time Stamps
Tool Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tool Time Dies
Tool Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment