Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Bright Balloons Cards with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Catherine here! Today, I am sharing a colorful birthday card created with Bright Balloons Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bright Balloons Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Panda Party)

To start, I ink blended A2 white cardstock with a stencil I created using the Bright Balloons Dies with Tumbled Glass, Dried Marigold, and Spun Sugar Distress Oxides. I ink blended the bottom of the panel with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide and added some splatters of pink watercolor.  I stamped the confetti and “balloon strings” using the confetti stamps from Bold Balloons Stamps. Using the Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies, I die cut  a rectangle, 4 5/8” x 3 3/8” in the middle of the panel for an eclipse effect.

For the balloons, I die cut the balloons from alcohol ink backgrounds using the following colors:
Yellow/Orange: Altenew Orange Cream and Mango Smoothie
Pink: Altenew Cotton Candy
Yellow/Green: Altenew Mango Smoothie and Parrot
Blue: Marabou Carribean

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bright Balloons Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Panda Party)

I added some gold deco foil onto the background for added details. I adhered some gold string onto the balloons.

As I adore pandas, I added a panda from Panda Party Stamps and a party hat from Party Pups Stamps. I finished off the card with a stamped sentiment from the Party Pups Stamps and some Crystal Clear Fusion for extra sparkle!

Thank you so much for joining me today!  Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bold Balloons Stamps
Bold Balloons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment