Sunday, June 4, 2023

Perfect Gift Boxes Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a cute under the sea birthday card! I thought it would be fun to decorate the Perfect Gift Boxes as treasure chests for my partying sea critters.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Die Focused Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Best Fishes, Fintastic Friends, Ocean View)

I started this A2 card with my ocean background. I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I masked off an area of sand at the bottom with post it notes and inked the ocean with Simon Says Stamp Seafoam ink, Broken China and Peacock Feathers Distress inks. I splattered a little water and then masked the ocean and inked the sand with Antique Linen Distress ink. After the panel was dry, I stamped the sentiments from the Best Fishes Stamps in Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then adhered the panel to the card front.

Next, I die-cut 3 boxes, lids and ribbons from white cardstock using the Perfect Gift Boxes Dies and colored them with Copics to give them the look of treasure chests with wood planks and silver banding. I also die-cut the small circle shapes from the ribbon dies and colored them to look like gold coins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Die Focused Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Best Fishes, Fintastic Friends, Ocean View)

I stamped all the images on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut all images except the coral which I die-cut using the coordinating dies.

I used the following Stamps and Dies:
Best Fishes Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps (hats and party favor)
Panda Party Stamps (party favor)
Ocean View Stamps and Dies

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Alessandra LoiaconoJune 22, 2023 at 11:34 AM

    This is absolutely DARLING!! I love it so much!! ♥

    ReplyDelete