Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Puppy Parents Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Catherine here! Father’s Day is just around the corner and I am sharing a card dedicated to all Dads created with Puppy Parents!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Father's Day Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Frilly Frame Dies, Hayley Alphabet Dies)

To start, I ink blended A2 white cardstock with a stencil created with Frilly Frames Stripes Dies using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide. I splatted some blue watercolor onto the panel for added interest.

Next, I die cut three 1 ¾” squares. I ink blended the squares with the following distress oxides: Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Dried Marigold, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, and Spun Sugar, and Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, and Twisted Citron.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Father's Day Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Frilly Frame Dies, Hayley Alphabet Dies)

I adhered square frames from Fancy Frames Square Dies on top of each square. I stamped the cute doggies from Puppy Parents Stamps and die cut with the coordinating dies Puppy Parents Dies. I added hearts from Passionate Penguin Stamps. I colored the images with Copic Markers listed in my blog link below.

I adhered a white frame onto the back panel and glued all the images on top. I finished off the card with a White Heat Embossed sentiment from Puppy Parents Stamps and the word “dad” die cut from Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies with black cardstock.

Thank you so much for joining me today! For a list of Copic markers used, please visit me at Crafti-Cat. Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment