Thursday, June 22, 2023

Critter Campout Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends! Marine here, so happy to be back with a new 3D card showcasing the little guys from Critter Campout. It was my first time coloring them, and I had a lot of fun creating this camping in the woods scenery for them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Card by Marine Simon (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Seasonal Trees)

I started off with the coloring. I stamped all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, as always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my Graph'it brush markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. And in addition to the little campers from Critter Campout, I picked the pine trees from Seasonal Trees, the tree trunk from Happy Harvest, and the grass sprigs from Bunnyville.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Card by Marine Simon (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Seasonal Trees)

Once everything was colored, I cut all the 3D elements and built the card base. I wanted to have a night sky in the back, so I used blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot oxide inks to make a dark background. I also cut three grass borders using the grass die from Picket Fence Border Die, and colored those borders using mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critter Campout Card by Marine Simon (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Seasonal Trees)

I attached five trees on the back panel using 1mm foam squares, and then the remaining images on the grass borders using 3mm glue dots. To decorate both sides of the card I used a plaid pattern paper from the Critter Country paper pack, and finally I white heat embossed my "Life with you is an adventure" greeting from Critter Campout on the front.

And that's it! I hope that you like this lovely little camping scene in the woods. Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent, Marine! So pretty and such cute critters!! TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete