Monday, June 12, 2023

Birthday Cat Card with Bobbi

Hello friends! It’s Bobbi here with a card showcasing the new Birthday Cat stamps. People I know that love cats, really LOVE cats! This set has so many cute cats to enjoy and use on a card. It’s perfect for sharing a little cat humor and love.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Cat Birthday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Crepe Paper Streamers Dies)

To create this card, I stamped three of the cute cats in a row on a 5″ X 7″ card front panel, cut from white cardstock. I colored the cats and added a few party elements around them including cupcakes and a party hat. I added colorful confetti dots and Crepe Paper Streamers, cut from orange and yellow to create the perfect festive mood.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Cat Birthday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Crepe Paper Streamers Dies)

I added 1″ strips of colorful pattern papers from the Spring Fever paper pack and solid cardstock, right below the cats.  I embossed two phrases from the Birthday Cat set on the orange strip to finish this A7 card. This is a great way to use up extra pieces of fun paper!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment