Sunday, June 18, 2023

Birthday Mouse Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today and this sweet little mouse from the new Birthday Mouse Stamps is just as happy as can be cycling along a little village street!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Mouse Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring City Streets)

This is a mini slimline card (card base is 6 1/4” x 6 1/2", scored on the 6 1/2" side at 3 1/4" and folded in half) and I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock 3” x 6” for the background panel. I placed a post-it note across the panel 2 3/4" from the top and inked a cloud stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. I then masked the sky and inked the bottom of the panel with Old Paper Distress ink. For the cobblestone, I used various shades of brown Copic markers and colored circle shapes small to large on the Old Paper inked portion to give the impression of distance between the buildings in the background and the mouse in the foreground.

I then heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder 1/2" below the horizon line. I matted this panel on light aqua cardstock and adhered it to the card front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Mouse Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring City Streets)

To finish, I stamped images from the City Streets Stamps and the Birthday Mouse Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the City Streets Dies and Birthday Mouse Dies.

I hope you enjoyed my sweet and simple card to brighten someone’s day. Thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

City Streets Dies
City Streets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
City Streets Stamps
City Streets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Mouse Stamps
Birthday Mouse Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Mouse Dies
Birthday Mouse Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing card! Love the cobblestone! The mouse is adorable.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete