Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Cut Above Card with Isha

Hello everyone, Isha here today with a fun mixed media card featuring yet another GORGEOUS layering stamp "A Cut Above". I love playing with colors so I used the pencil stamp and used them as pencil crayons. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

To start, I took a watercolor paper and applied salty ocean distress ink as watercolor to it, let it dry. Then I die-cut the inside of the Frilly Frames Herringbone onto a white card and used it as a stencil. I applied Altenew embossing paste through the stencil onto the panel, let it dry. Flick black ink to this piece. Stamp the sentiment from the Color My World stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

Next I stamped the pencil colors using various layers. It gives such a pretty result. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Adhere the panel to a white card. Now adhere the pencils to the card using liquid glue and 3d foam. Hope you enjoyed the rainbow theme card. 

Have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment