Friday, June 9, 2023

Candy Shoppe Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a sweet rocking card featuring one of my favorite stamps Candy Shoppe! Who doesn’t love all these sweet images and yummy treats! When you are like me and sometimes get intimidated by the creation of interactive cards, I have you covered! This moving card is super easy to make but totally fun and adorable.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Birthday Card by Tina Henkens

All you need is two circle dies, I used the largest and the third largest from this infinity setThe biggest circle will be your card base, I cut it from a heavyweight white card stock, you want this to be sturdy. The other circle was made out of a pretty blue paper from the Gingham Pastel paper pad. Simply fold bold circles in half and reinforce the scoreline with your bone folder. Next, I glued both circles together with liquid glue.

The Candy Shoppe stamp set has a lot of adorable images, but my favorite is the little ice cream cone with the cute smiley face! I stamped and, die cut 5 of them and colored them in rainbow colors with my Copic markers. A little bit of Stickles glitter glue was added for a touch of sparkle! Next, I glued an extra die cut to the back of the images so they would look nice and clean from that side too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Birthday Card by Tina Henkens

For this design I knew I wanted to use the ‘sweet’ word that come with its own die in the Candy Shoppe die set. I really love that extra feature in the set! And I also wanted to add an extra sentiment strip. I stamped both with Versafine Onyx Black ink and adhered them to the blue panel leaving room at the top for the ice cones.  

Finally, I added the yummy treats putting some liquid glue on the back of the cones only.

And that is how easy this ‘interactive’ card is! I hope you will give this design a try! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: