Friday, March 5, 2021

Scalloped Circle Mat Focused Cards with Candice and Tammy

Hello it's Candice back with you today with another slimline card using my favorite little circles to create my design for these adorable little critters!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Chickie Baby Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my slimline card:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first die cut the scalloped frame from thick white cardstock and adhered to the front of my card base. I then die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock and trimmed another piece to fit behind it. I inked the trimmed piece with scattered straw. I created a stencil from the Frilly Frames Striped die and inked the stitched panel with the scattered straw also.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Chickie Baby Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the critters and egg shells, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I glued them down onto some mini scalloped stitched circles that I had inked with tattered rose and abandoned coral. I left a little space on the top and added a layered hello with the top being cut from gold glitter cardstock. I finished by heat embossing the sentiments in white on black banners and adding some gold glitter hearts and heart enamels!

Thank you so much for stopping by and that you are inspired to try some mini circles on your next project!

--------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Tammy here sharing this fun set of Easter tags using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies. I love the versatility of these dies and the layering possibilities are endless!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Slimline Dies Chubby Bunny Easter Tags by Tammy Stark

To begin, I used the Slimline Pennant Dies and cut 3 tag bases from the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper. Next, I die cut 3 white scalloped mats using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies, then layered a stitched circle using the Stitched Circle Large Dies. I ink blended the stitched circle with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and attached them to the white scalloped mats. I added a grassy border to each tag by first die cutting a stitched circle, then cutting it with the Slimline Nature Border Dies, and ink blending with green inks.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Chubby BunnyCoordinating Dies
A Good Egg (sentiment)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Slimline Dies Chubby Bunny Easter Tags by Tammy Stark

Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment from A Good Egg onto the pennant tags. I attached the white scalloped circles to the tags using foam tape for dimension, then added the stamped images to create a little scene on each tag. Lastly, I punched a hole and added some green bakers twine to complete my tags. Now, I just need to tie them onto a bag of candy for a sweet Easter treat!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: