Friday, March 19, 2021

Feeling Froggy Cards with Tammy and Candice

Hello friends! Tammy here sharing a fun birthday card, featuring the adorable set, Feeling Froggy

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Froggy Friends Slimline Dies Frog Themed Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut a white A2 rectangle and another using the green dot paper from Polka Dot Parade 6X6 Paper. I then cut the polka dot paper using the Fishtail Banner II Dies and attached to the white card base. 

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Feeling FroggyCoordinating Dies
Froggy FriendsCoordinating Dies

Copic Colors Used: Greens: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01, YG00; Browns: E44, E43, E42, E41; Hat: R22, R20, R000, Y18, Y13, Y11

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Froggy Friends Slimline Dies Frog Themed Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

Next, I cut a white scalloped circle using the Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies and layered a Stitched Circle, ink blended with Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I cut another circle then used the Slimline Nature Borders Dies to cut a curved edge for the water, and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. Next, I arranged the images onto my card, using foam tape on some for dimension. 

Lastly, I cut a black cardstock banner using the Slimline Pennant Dies, and white heat embossed the sentiment from Froggy Friends to complete my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------

Hello my crafty friends! Candice with you today sharing a fun mini slimline design highlighting the adorable Feeling Froggy stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Slimline Dies Country Scenes Farm Fresh Frog Themed Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my mini slimline card:

I began my mini slimline with a 6 1/2 x 4. For the background I die cut the stitched pennant from Bristol Smooth cardstock and inked the thirds with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass and splattered with the Salty Ocean and white paint using damp paintbrush. While that dried, I die cut the clouds and the grass and then cut a second time from the pennant to give the stitched line all around. On the grass, I inked it with Mowed Lawn and Shabby Shutters and splattered it with the Mowed Lawn and white paint too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Slimline Dies Country Scenes Farm Fresh Frog Themed Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the barn scenepondfrog and flies, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I stamped the sentiment along the top cloud and put the pennant together. I finished by gluing the pennant scene onto a piece of green gingham pattern paper and a few of the green domes!

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Froggy Friends Dies
Froggy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Froggy Friends Stamps
Froggy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment