Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My Otter Half Cards with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with an otterly cute scene card! Ha!

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Country Scenes Rustic Winter Dies Fluffy Clouds Otter Themed Cards by Julia Englich and Franci Vignoli

I started by stamping out my images from the My Otter Half, Country Scenes and Spring Scenes stamp sets. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. I wanted to add butterflies, but I needed one of them to face the other direction, so I used mirror stamping. If you want to see how I like to do mirror stamping, you can check out a video on it over on the Sunny Studio Youtube channel here.

I really wanted to achieve the look of my otters being in the water, so I ink blended the sky and pond directly onto a piece of vellum. Additionally, I die cut trees and tree tops using the Rustic Winter and Fluffy Clouds Border dies. I cut slits into the vellum so that I can tuck my otters in and attached the vellum to a card base by adding adhesive around the edge. To hide the glue marks, I added a decorative, white scalloped frame using the largest of the Fancy Frames Rectangles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Country Scenes Rustic Winter Dies Fluffy Clouds Otter Themed Cards by Julia Englich and Franci Vignoli

For my sentiment I stamped the word "you're" from Garden Fairy, "otterly" from My Otter Half and "awesome" from Plane Awesome and then heat embossed it in white onto black cardstock. 

Then, I added all my die cuts and images to the card using liquid glue. I made sure to tuck the adorable otters into the vellum to give the effect of them being partially under water. To finish my card, I added lots of shimmer pen and Stardust Stickles. I really hope you like it!

Inks used: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Copic Markers used: 0; E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, E49, E21; RV10, RV11, RV13, RV15, RV19; G20, G21, G24, G17, BG78.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

---------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today with an otterly adorable card! Haha! Oh these little otters are soooo super cute! 

Sunny Studio: There's No Otter Like You Card by Franci (using My Otter Half Stamps, Frilly Frames Chevron Dies, Stitched Circle Dies & Gingham Jewel Tones Paper)

First of all I stamped these cuties form the My Otter Half set, colored them with my copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies. Then I created my card base out of white cardstock and covered the front with this lovely blue patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper set.

I die cut my white panel using the Frilly Frames Chevron Dies set, masked the bottom and inked the top with the Broken China Distress ink Oxide. Then I added some little sparkle watercolor splatters and a Stitched circle in the center.


Sunny Studio: There's No Otter Like You Card by Franci (using My Otter Half Stamps, Frilly Frames Chevron Dies, Stitched Circle Dies & Gingham Jewel Tones Paper)

I glued down my images with foam adhesive (I also added some little hearts from the Meow & Furever set!), I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and I also included the otter die cut words that makes it super special and added some details with a white gel pen.

This clean and simple card turned out so super cute! Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment