Monday, March 1, 2021

Garden Fairy Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a magical birthday card featuring the Garden Fairy set! This set makes the prettiest flower garden scenes! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Inside Greetings Home Sweet Gnome Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxides in Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot onto white cardstock. I stamped a sentiment from Inside Greetings Birthday in VersaMark ink in the center then embossed with white. I splattered gold watercolor across the whole background for some sparkle. I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and blended Distress Oxides ink Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Lucky Clover. I splattered a bit more gold watercolor before diecutting two grass pieces from it using Slimline Nature Borders. I adhered the grass to the bottom of the sky scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Inside Greetings Home Sweet Gnome Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several images from Garden Fairy and Home Sweet Gnome in Pinkfresh Studio Detail Black ink and colored with Copics. I then added a few white gel pen details for highlights and to make the fairies sparkle. I cut everything out and arranged them on the background. I finished with a few iridescent gems for a bit of extra sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Happy March!! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I have this fun card to share with you. I used the wonderful Garden Fairy stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Inside Greetings Home Sweet Gnome Make A Wish Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring all of the images I would use for the card. The cake is from the Make A Wish stamp set. I also used the Country Scenes and the Home Sweet Gnome stamp sets.

After coloring all of the images, I die-cut the base panels for each of the scenes I would be creating. I used the stitched rectangle for the bases and the full set for the top layer from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Inside Greetings Home Sweet Gnome Make A Wish Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I added color to the panels using Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink and Drive-In and Serenade Catherine Pooler inks. For the grass and pond, I used the Slimline Nature Border dies. I added color to the grass areas using Lucky Clover Distress Ink and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink. 

I then used the Stitched Circle Small die set and the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die set to create the scene for the front of the card. The sentiment on the front is from the Inside Greetings Birthday stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Garden Fairy Inside Greetings Home Sweet Gnome Make A Wish Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment