Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Feeling Froggy Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun birthday card! I used the super cute Feeling Froggy stamp set for this one! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Julia Englich

To set my scene I also used the Country Scenes and Spring Scenes stamp sets as well as the Rustic Winter die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Julia Englich

I also did some mirror stamping for the reflection in the pond! If you would like to see how I did it and how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: background: Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Shabby Shutters, Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles Distress Ink. Zig Markers used: 41, 45, 42, 44, 40, 400; 62, 64, 60, 72, 61, 67; 999; 55, 50, 52; 36; 26, 29, 21.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have an awesome week!

---------------------------------------------

Hi there! Franci here with you today, with a super cute interactive card. Awww, isn't this birthday card the cutest ever?! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Sliding Window Dies Balloon Rides Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and the interactive card mechanism out of this happy patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper set using the Sliding Window Dies set.

Then I cut out my white panel that needs to be on the back of my decorated panel (to make the mechanism work!) and a light blue panel for the front. I assembled my card and then I started working on my images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Sliding Window Dies Balloon Rides Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I combined lots of different sets here: Feeling Froggy coordinated diesBalloon Rides + coordinated dies, Lovable Llama coordinated dies. I stamped all the elements, colored them with Copics and cut them out, the I glued them onto my card into this cute little scene with foam adhesive.

I also added my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday set and some clear sequins here and there, plus little hearts from the Meow & Furever set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Sliding Window Dies Balloon Rides Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

Of course you can fill the inside with a sentiment, more images or with a gift card, like I did here. Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment