Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lovable Llama Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun interactive birthday card! I used the adorable Lovable Llama stamp set for this one! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Spring Scenes Floating By Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Julia Englich

To create my scene I also used the Spring Scenes, Floating By and Inside Greetings Birthday stamp sets as well as the Sliding Window and Fluffy Clouds dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Spring Scenes Floating By Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Julia Englich

I really wanted to add a sentiment that read "Llama tell you" so I used Kinsley Alphabet stamps for my custom greeting!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Spring Scenes Floating By Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Julia Englich

I had so much fun with the sliding window mechanism! It's amazing for adding an additional message or a little hidden scene to your cards! If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: background: Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink as well as Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide. Copic Markers used: YG11, YG13, YG17, BG99; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17; R20, R22; R24; R27; R29, R39; RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29; B21, B23, B26, B28; BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18; V000, V01, V04, V05, V09; R21; E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39; 0.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have an amazing day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi there! Franci here with you, showcasing the new Lovable Llama set, the cutest ever!! So I had to make another rocking card here because I think they are so much fun and they are so easy to make with the new Stitched Circle Large Dies and the Scalloped Circle ones

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Banner Basics Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut all the panels: the largest one out of this colorful patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper set and the smallest out of white cardstock. I later inked it up in the center with some Spiced Marmalade Distress ink Oxide.

Then I started working on my images, I combined lots of elements from these different sets: Lovable Llama + coordinated diesBalloon Rides coordinated diesBanner Basics coordinated dies. I stamped them onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and cut them out. I also added my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Banner Basics Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued down all my images to the scalloped circle, then folded in half my stitched one and adhered my decorated panel just to one half of my colorful one. As you can see I also added some elements with acetate strips to give my design more interest and the card fit a standard size envelope perfectly so it's super easy to mail! Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins.

I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kinsley Alphabet Stamps
Kinsley Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is bright and so cute--I had to comment! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete