Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Eggs To Dye For Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone! Isha here with a colorful and happy Easter card featuring our Eggs To Dye For stamp and dies. Now there are so many beautiful patterns of eggs in this set and I wanted to use most of them. Easter reminds me of my daughters and egg hunts. My daughters have crossed that age now but then I found these cute bunnies from the Balloon Rides stamp set playing hide and seek around these colorful eggs. So cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Easter Card by Isha Gupta

I started by stamping lots of eggs with various patterns from Eggs To Dye For stamp onto white cardstock using Versamark ink. I then sprinkled WOW! Opaque white embossing powder. Die-cut these using the coordinating die. Sponge the eggs using distress oxide inks. Wipe with a clean cloth to remove the ink from the embossed part.

Stamp the bunnies from the Balloon Rides stamp, color them using Copic markers. Die-cut using coordinating dies.

Take a white slimline card, sponge worn lipstick distress oxide ink to make the sky. Flick some water to add texture. Die-cut the grassy hills from the Slimline Nature Border dies twice. Sponge using distress oxide inks in the shades of green. Adhere the grass to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Easter Card by Isha Gupta

Place the eggs and the bunnies and adhere them onto the card. Stamp the hearts from the Meow & Furever stamp set.

Die-cut a frame using the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies. Adhere to the card. Stamp the sentiment onto black stripe and emboss using white embossing powder. Adhere to the card using 3D foam. To finish, adhere some Crystal Clear Fusion sequins.

--------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back with a fun way to use the new Eggs to Dye For stamps! I love creating mini scenes so I created this fun Easter scene by combining some of new favs.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Garden Fairy Card by Kavya

I first started off by using a rainbow polka dot pattern paper from Spring Sunburst paper pack as my background. I then used the using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 and Scalloped Circle Mat 2 die to create my focal space where I will be putting my Easter scene together. I ink blended the smaller circle using shades of blue dye ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Garden Fairy Card by Kavya

Later, I stamped multiple images from Eggs to Dye ForHome Sweet Gnome and Garden Fairies set and colored the critters using alcohol markers and colored pencils. By using pastel colors, I was able to use the garden gnome for Easter! Finally, I finished the card by heat embossing a sentiment from the Eggs to Dye For set on teal cardstock.

That’s it folks! Wasn’t that cute and adorable? Hope you like this. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more awesome inspiration. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment