Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Country Scenes Cards with Franci and Julia

Hello there! It's Franci here, showcasing the Country Scenes set.  Aww these images are soooo cute! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes My Otter Half Stitched Circle Dies Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my square card base out of white cardstock and I covered the front with some patterned paper from the Subtle Grey 6x6 paper set, then I die cut a circle out of white cardstock using the Stitched Circle Small Dies set and I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut my border out of it. 

Then I added more scene elements from these sets: My Otter Half coordinated diesBanner Basics coordinated diesSpring Showers + coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes My Otter Half Stitched Circle Dies Card by Franci Vignoli

I colored everything with my Copics, added lots of details with a white gel pen and some sparkle with my Wink of Stella brush. I glued all the elements down with foam adhesive and added some clear sequins to finish up my design.

I hope you are now inspired to create and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

------------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a slimline scene card! Since it's is just around the corner, I really wanted to make another Easter card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Balloon Rides Chickie Baby Card by Julia Englich


So, I started by stamping out my images from the Country Scenes, Balloon Rides, and Chickie Baby stamp sets. I really wanted to use just the mountain range from the Country Scenes behind hills, so I masked off the little trees in front with post it note tape, inked up the stamp and removed the tape, so that I could just stamp out the mountains. All the images were then colored in using Copic markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Balloon Rides Chickie Baby Card by Julia Englich


Then I cut down a panel of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/2 x 8 1/2" and ink blended the top with Peacock Feathers and the bottom hills with Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough. I attached my sweet little Easter bunny to the hot air balloon and the cute bunny ears to one of the chickies. I adhered all of the background images using liquid glue and for the hot air balloon and the chicks I used foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Balloon Rides Chickie Baby Card by Julia Englich

For my sentiment I stamped the word "Easter" from Eggs to Dye For and "wishes" from Garden Fairy and I heat embossed both in white onto black cardstock. To finish my card, I added lots of shimmer pen, white gel pen details, Stardust Stickles and a few clear sequins. I really hope you like it!

Copic Markers used: N0, N1, N3, N5, 0; E40, E42, E43, E44, E47; G02, G46; YG01, G14, G17, BG99; RV0000, RV52, RV55; Y000, Y00, Y02, Y17; BG0000; BG000; BG01, BG02.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment