Monday, March 22, 2021

Balloon Rides Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing a super fun card using the adorable Balloon Rides stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Chubby Bunny Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by coloring the images from the set using Copic markers. I also used the cute bunny and chick from the Chubby Bunny stamp set. For the coral color, I used R11, R43, and R32. For the yellow areas, Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the bunnies, I used E41, W3, W1, W00, and a bit of E42. 

I then used the large stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set to die-cut the base layer for the card. Next, I used the cloud border die from the Slimline Nature Borders dies to die cut a strip of paper with the cloud border. I then used it as a stencil to add cloud layers to the base panel. I also used the grassy and hill borders from the set to add the grass layers to the bottom of the panel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Chubby Bunny Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I used the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 dies and the Stitched Circle Small dies set to create the scalloped circle for the center of the card. I also added a bit of color to the die-cut grass and hill using a bit of Distress Oxide ink in the colors Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring the adorable Balloon Rides set today! This set is definitely one of my new favorites - the critters are just too cute! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Blueprint Sketch, Dusty Concord, and Black Soot onto lavender cardstock. I love the depth you can get from blending on colored cardstock! I splattered it with white acrylic paint, then added a few extra dots and crosses with a white gel pen to create a starry sky. I used the Fluffy Clouds Border dies on white cardstock and blended a bit of Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac on the edges to create a cloudy bottom for my background. I trimmed my sky background down a bit, then added it to an A2 size piece of starry patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several images from Balloon Rides in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink on white cardstock and colored with Copics. I used the matching dies to cut everything out, then added the images to my card, popping a few up with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment from Balloon Rides on a strip of black cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I added it to my card with a bit more foam tape. To finish, I scattered a sprinkling of lavender jewels across the card for a bit of sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment