Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Balloon Rides Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are doing well! It’s Julia here with a fun scene card. For this one, I used the super adorable Balloon Rides and Love Monkey stamp sets! I just love that you can add lots of different critters to ride in the balloon - sooooo cute!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Love Monkey Slimline Dies Country Scenes Everyday Card by Julia Englich


For the frame I used the beautiful Slimline Scalloped Frame dies. I also added the mountains from the Country Scenes stamp set and just masked off the trees from the image.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Love Monkey Slimline Dies Country Scenes Everyday Card by Julia Englich

If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: background: Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. Copic Markers used: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59; B0000, 0; W0, W1, W3, W5, W7; N0, N1, N3; RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29; V000, B60, B63, B66, B69; Y000, Y11, Y17

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have an amazing week!

--------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, with a sweet card featuring the new Balloon Rides set (aww one of my new faves!).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

This set is the cutest ever!! Oh I love everything about it, It's so sweet and adorable and the images are so super cute, it's my cup of tea, my piece of cake, however you call it, it's my fave! First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I cut out a piece of light blue/mint cardstock and I glued it down on the front with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I stamped my images (I chose the little bunny for this card!), colored them with Copics and cut them all out with their coordinated dies. I also added some little hearts from the Meow & Furever set. I created this cute sky scene and glued all the elements down with more foam adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added a few clear sequins here and there. 

I can't wait to see all the card you will create with this set, I can't wait to create more with it myself and I'm sure this set will be one I'll go back regularly from now on, because I just love it so much! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment