Monday, March 29, 2021

Country Scenes Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley today with a cute spring hello featuring the Country Scenes and Balloon Rides sets! Last week, I used the Balloon Rides cuties to create a fun night scene, so I decided to add them to a day scene this time!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending some Lawn Fawn inks in Merman and Minty Fresh onto white cardstock. I stamped one of the scenes from Country Scenes on another piece of white cardstock and colored with Copics. I cut the landscape out with the matching die and added it to my ink blended piece. I then cut the whole thing out with the frame from Frilly Frames Chevron and added it to a piece of patterned gingham paper from the Gingham Pastels pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped my images from Balloon Rides onto white cardstock and colored with Copics. I couldn't get quite the blend I wanted on the rainbow balloon, so I turned it into a sparkly balloon by adding some dots which helped blend those lines a bit more. I used the matching dies to cut everything out and added the images to the card, popping a few up with foam tape, including the balloon. I finished by stamping the sentiment from Balloon Rides in VersaMark Onyx Black ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone, happy Monday. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing a card using the new Country Scenes stamp and die set. I paired the lovely pond scene with the adorable Feeling Froggy and Home Sweet Gnome stamp sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Feeling Froggy Home Sweet Gnome Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began my card by coloring the images from the sets that I would be using. For the pink areas, I used RV52, RV17, RV04, and RV55. For the yellow, I used Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the light turquoise, I used G00, BG23, BG11, and BG10. 

Next, I die-cut the layers I would use to create the scene on the inside of the card and the peekaboo window on the front of the card. I used the stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies set, the grass and hill from the Slimline Nature Borders die set, the largest oval and frame from the Stitched Oval and Fancy Frames Oval die sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Feeling Froggy Home Sweet Gnome Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then added color to the base panel using Distress Oxide inks. I used Cracked Pistacchio and Peacock Feathers for the sky. For the grass, I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Pine Needles. To finish the card I stamped the hello sentiment from the cute Chubby Bunny stamp set onto the front of the card and the sentiment from the Feeling Froggy set on the inside of the card. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment