Monday, March 8, 2021

Slimline Pennant Die Focused Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am so grateful to be here. I have a sweet card to share with you. I used the Slimline Pennant dies along with the Enchanted and Make A Wish stamp sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Enchanted Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by die-cutting the large stitched rectangle using the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set from a piece of patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastel paper pack. Next, I die-cut the largest of the pennants from the Slimline Pennant dies set. I die-cut it from a soft pink colored cardstock. I then die-cut the scalloped circle, stitched circle, and the grassy hills using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1, Stitched Circle Small, and the Slimline Nature Borders die sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Enchanted Scalloped Circle Mat Dies Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I added color to the stitched circle using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. For the grassy hills, I used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. I then used Copic markers to color all of the images. I used C5, W5, W3, and C0. For the brown areas, I used E41, E81, E84, E87, E47, and E49. For the soft blue, I used B32, B01, and B000. For the soft pink, R20, R30, R00, and R000.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a cute mini slimline card featuring the Slimline Pennants dies! The finished card is 3.25" x 6" - big enough to give me a little extra space to work, but small enough to fit in a standard envelope. Perfect!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by cutting the medium-sized Slimline Pennant die from white cardstock. I then used the stitching-only clouds from the Fluffy Clouds dies to add some interest to the background before blending a bit of Pinkfresh Studio Ocean Breeze ink to the edges. I grabbed another piece of white cardstock and cut a cloudy border using the Slimline Nature Borders. I trimmed the cloudy border by cutting it with the bottom of my Slimline Pennant die so that it would fit perfectly on the piece. The pennant was too long for a mini slimline, so I trimmed it down to 5.75" across, then used the Slimline Basic Borders to add stitching back to that edge.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Card by Ashley Ebben

To add a bit more background interest, I cut a few solitary clouds from white cardstock with the Fluffy Clouds dies and scattered them around. I stamped images from Plane Awesome onto white cardstock in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I just love that cute monkey and his goggles! I cut them out with the matching dies and added them to my card with foam tape. 

To finish my sentiment, I stamped the phrase onto black cardstock in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I added the sentiment strip to the card with foam tape. For the card base, I used the blue ray paper from the Classic Sunburst pack. I finished with a scattering of iridescent crystals.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment