Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Country Scenes Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with a new project. I love creating scenes.. so naturally, I fell in love with Country Scenes from the new release as it makes it super easy to create a scene for your critter cards. Just find a suitable landscape and add a few critters! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Critter Campout Slimline Dies Card by Kavya

I used this to along with a previously released set to create this gorgeous card for a friend with whom I love to go camping. I haven’t had the chance to go with her this year but it’s definitely on my bucket list after the pandemic. I also found the perfect sentiment for the occasion from the new Inside Greetings Birthday stamps set. Although, this set is intended for birthdays, some of the sentiments can be used all year long! 

I first started off by ink blending the top half of the card using navy blue and teal dye inks. I then added blue and white paint splatters to create a super quick night sky! Later, I stamped the mountain scene from the Country Scenes stamp set and some critters from the Critter Campout stamp set and colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils. As always, I added some highlights using a white gel pen. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Critter Campout Slimline Dies Card by Kavya

Then, I used the Slimline Nature Borders set (A MUST HAVE IMO! Almost 90% of my cards use this set in some form and is perfect for both slimline and A2 sized cards) to die cut ‘land’ and some ‘grass’ using cream and green cardstock. I used the matching dye inks to ink blend the edges and added some splatters here as well. Finally, I put together the scene as shown below and added a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday stamps set that is perfect for my friend! 

I hope you liked this card! Be sure to check back for more inspiration tomorrow :) 

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here with a slimline card featuring the Country Scenes stamp set. I really love this set as it's perfect to create beautiful scenes. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Slimline Dies Home Sweet Gnome Garden Fairy Card by Isha Gupta

I started by stamping two rows of trees scene images and colored them using Copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I also stamped the mountain scene image, colored it and die-cut. I only wanted to use the mountains behind my trees. 

Take a white panel and sponge some pinks and yellow distress inks to create the sky. Adhere the mountains and then both the layers of tree scenes. Now, I die-cut 3 slopes using the Slimline Nature Borders from white cardstock. I sponged distress inks in the shades of greens on two of them and adhered to the panel ( apply glue to the bottom edge only so we can insert our images to create the scene later)

Sponge the last slope using salty ocean distress ink to create a small pond. Stamp sentiment from the Garden Fairy stamp set. Adhere to the bottom of the panel. Stamp the mushroom house from the Garden Fairy stamp set, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Scenes Slimline Dies Home Sweet Gnome Garden Fairy Card by Isha Gupta

Stamp gnomes, mushrooms and the caterpillar from the Home Sweet Gnome stamp set, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies. The sun from the Balloon Rides stamp set and die-cut using the dies. The log is from the Seasonal Trees stamp, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Now I die-cut two clouds using the Fluffy Clouds die, sponge some pink and blue ink.

Once the images are ready, adhere them as per the card photo. Apply spectrum noir clear shimmer pen to the sun, trees, and gnome hats. Adhere the panel to a white cardbase.

Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment