Monday, May 1, 2023

Bright Balloons Card with Bobbi

Hello Sunny friends, Bobbi here. I’ve got lots of Bright Balloons for you today! I am using the new Bright Balloons dies that include four, unique balloon shapes and accent dies to make the highlight marks, too. Use the highlights dies to make holes to show through the colored balloon to a white layered background balloon. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bright Balloons Birthday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Birthday Cat, Slimline Dies)

To make this 5″ X 7″ card, I cut all of the balloons, including highlight marks on each one, using the Bright Balloons dies. Before attaching a white balloon to the backs of each colorful balloon, I added an iridescent string to the glue, sandwiched in the middle of the two balloons.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bright Balloons Birthday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Birthday Cat, Slimline Dies)

I stamped, colored and die cut the cat in the box using the sets, Birthday Cat stamps and coordinating dies. I cut clouds, using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, in a light blue and white for the top and bottom of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bright Balloons Birthday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Birthday Cat, Slimline Dies)

For the background, I stenciled clouds on light blue cardstock using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and a cloud stencil. You can make your own stencil by using the cloud die to create a mask. Once the background was complete, I attached the balloons, the cat in the box and some bold, hole-punched colorful cardstock confetti. I attached everything in place using foam dots to attach the cat and the yellow, orange and red balloons for dimension. I glued the rest of the pieces to the panel. I attached this A7 front panel to my white card base to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is extremely cute! TFS!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is just so bright and cheerful, exactly what a birthday card should be!

    ReplyDelete