Monday, May 15, 2023

A Cut Above Card with Bobbi

Hello friends. It’s Bobbi with one “cutting edge” card for you … literally! I’m using the new Cut Above stamps and diesThis stamp set includes a pencil, push pin, graph and lined papers, and sharp scissors! It’s the scissors that makes this card really “cutting edge!”.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Thank You Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

I used Neenah 80lb white cardstock for the front panel and the A7 card base. All of the stamping and coloring was done on the front panel and then attached to the card base before I cut it on an angle for a fun opening. To cut this 5″ X 7″ card in almost half, I used the sharp, red scissors (well and my Fiskars cutter). I stamped the grid paper up the left side, matching the lines of the stamp design for a continuous pattern and colored in a number of random squares. I also stamped the lined paper up the middle of the card for a fun notebook look.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Thank You Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

I stamped the push pin and pencils, stamping in layers to achieve the dimensional look. The sentiment was stamped on the top line and the pencils and push pin were glued to the front. I thought it would be fun to add some colorful dots/confetti to the front to fill in the white spaces, too. I used a hand paper punch to punch these out of coordinating cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Thank You Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Big Bold Greetings)

Inside the card, I added a teal A7 piece of cardstock. I used a ruler and my white Gelly Roll pen to add the “cut lines” for a coordinated look. The top dotted line follows the actual front panel cut line. I also stamped, die cut and glued the “thank you” greeting using the Big Bold Greetings stamps and coordinating dies to the top left.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment