Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Crepe Paper Streamers Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! Catherine here, and today I am sharing a “purrthday” card created with the pretty Crepe Paper Streamers Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamers Die Focused Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Birthday Cat, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

For the background, I trimmed a piece of confetti cardstock to A2 size from Surprise Party Paper. Next, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock and a piece of vellum to 3.75” W x 5”H. I adhered the white cardstock and vellum onto the center of the confetti cardstock.

I ink blended several pieces of white cardstock with Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides. I die cut two of each color along with two white streamers with the Crepe Paper Streamers DiesI adhered the streamers across the vellum and I added a white frame using Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crepe Paper Streamers Die Focused Birthday Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Birthday Cat, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

I die cut the word “HAPPY” using Chloe Alphabet Dies and ink blended the letters with Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Oxides.

I added the cute cat and cupcake from Birthday Cat Stamps and a present from Happy Owlidays Stamps and colored the images with Copic markers listed in my blog link below. I finished off the card with a White heat embossed sentiment from Birthday Cat Stamps.

Thank you so much for joining me today! Please visit me at Crafti-Cat for the list of Copic markers used. Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Dies
Happy Owlidays Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is, pardon me, the cat's meow!! I love it. As a cat mom to four, I give you "all paws up" (I'd say two paws up, but we've got 16 paws in our house... and that's just the cats!)!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete