Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Birthday Mouse Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Catherine here! Today, I am sharing a fun Circus themed birthday card created with the adorable Birthday Mouse Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Mouse Circus Themed Birthday Shaker Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Fluffy Clouds Border Dies, Country Carnival, Loopy Letter Dies)

With Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, I ink blended A2 white cardstock using a cloud stencil created with Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. I splattered some blue watercolor and some gold shimmer spray for added details. I set the panel aside to dry.

Next, I die cut two cloudy borders, one with white cardstock and the other with vellum using Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. I ink blended the white cloudy border with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and splattered the border with blue watercolor. I stamped “Birthday” from Panda Party Stamps onto the blue cloudy border.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Mouse Circus Themed Birthday Shaker Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Fluffy Clouds Border Dies, Country Carnival, Loopy Letter Dies)

I stamped the mouse from Birthday Mouse Stamps, party hat from Purrfect Birthday Stamps, and circus tents from Country Carnival Stamps. I die cut the images with the coordinating dies. I colored the images with Copic Markers listed in my blog link below. I made the tight rope by tracing the edge of an oval plate with a black multi-liner and then fussy cutting the rope.

For the front panel, I die cut acetate to A2 size and a frame out of white cardstock. I adhered the images and the cloudy borders onto the acetate and glued the frame over top. I added Party Confetti, Crystal Clear Jewels, and some gold crystals onto the back panel and adhered the front panel on top.

I finished off the card with a White Heat Embossed sentiment from Panda Party and the word “fun” die cut with red cardstock using Loopy Letters Dies.

Thank you so much for joining me today! Please feel free to visit me at Crafti-Cat for a listed of Copic Markers used. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Stamps
Country Carnival Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Dies
Country Carnival Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Mouse Stamps
Birthday Mouse Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Mouse Dies
Birthday Mouse Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: