Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Grad Cat Card with Catherine

Hello Crafty Friends, Catherine here with you! It’s graduation time and today, I am sharing a card created with the cute Grad Cat Stamps and the new Notebook Tabs Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Graduation Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Notebook Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Slimline Dies)

To start, I die cut white cardstock with the largest die in Stitched Rectangle Dies. I ink blended the panel with Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides. I splattered some orange watercolor onto the bottom of the panel and blue watercolor onto the top of the panel. I sprayed some Gold Shimmer onto the panel for added interest.  I set the front panel aside to dry.

To make the notebook paper, I die cut some lined cardstock with Notebook Tabs Dies. I adhered black cardstock under neath the lined cardstock and glued the notebook paper onto the front panel at a slight angle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Graduation Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Notebook Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Slimline Dies)

I stamped the images from Grad Cat Stamps and die cut with the coordinating Grad Cat Dies. I added a mortar board and diploma from Woo Hoo Stamps, confetti from Bold Balloons, and stars from School Time Stamps. I colored the images with Copic Markers listed in my blog link below.

I finished off the card with a Congrats sentiment from Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and a White Heat Embossed sentiment from Grad Cat Stamps.

Thanks so much for joining me today! Please feel free to visit my blog Crafti-Cat for a list of Copic Markers used. Have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

School Time Dies
School Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
School Time Stamps
School Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woo Hoo Dies
Woo Hoo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woo Hoo Stamps
Woo Hoo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bold Balloons Stamps
Bold Balloons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bold Balloons Dies
Bold Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Tabs Dies
Notebook Tabs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I just love, love, love that little stamp set w/ the cat and mortarboard. It is so useful and you all have shown it really well!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete