Saturday, May 13, 2023

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Wanda Guess

Hi Sunny Studio fans! It's Wanda here with a couple of cheerful cards made with the awesome new Sunny Studio Summer Release! I always love it when I'm invited to be a guest here! I made two birthday cards using a mix of new supplies and previously released supplies. Everyone always needs to have birthday cards ready, right?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

My first card features the Scrumptious Cupcakes stamps and dies! I made five rainbow shaded cupcakes to make it super festive. I added glitter to the frosting on each cupcake for a bit of shimmer. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace and Frilly Frame Stripes dies in white as my background, layered over a piece of striped paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

The sentiment was heat embossed in silver onto a strip of vellum, which I layered around the bottom of the card. I added a few hearts for good measure and love! My finished card is a horizontal A2 size. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Cat Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Bright Balloons Dies)

My second card features the adorable Birthday Cats stamps and dies! I stamped and die cut out the sweet kitties and colored them with my Copic Markers. How cute are they in their party hats?! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Cat Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Bright Balloons Dies)

I used a piece of rainbow striped paper as my background and layered red with it. My top layer was die cut with the Mini Mat & Tag 4 dies. I ink blended just the top of the white panel with blue ink. I stamped the sentiments directly onto the blue inked portion. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Cat Birthday Card by Wanda Guess (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Bright Balloons Dies)


I finished off with a red balloon, die cut with the new Bright Balloons dies. I want to party with this crew! My finished card is an A2 size. 

Thanks for letting me share some projects with you! Until I see you again - happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Stamps
Birthday Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Cat Dies
Birthday Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. GAAAA! I love both of these. The cupcakes look good enough to eat and the cats are so cute! Love the colors you used, Wanda. TFS-
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete