Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Perfect Gift Boxes Card with Isha

Hello everyone! Isha here with yet another rainbow-colored CAS card featuring the Perfect Gift Boxes dies. As soon as I saw these dies, I thought of a grid design and of course rainbow colors. I really like how I am able to use both dies in the grid pattern.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

I started by die-cutting each die in various colors. Once I had them all, I put them on the card to see how they fit. Once the layout was set, I played a bit with the colors. It was fun to do it and was a great stress reliever :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Gift Boxes Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

Assemble all the pieces together. Put a gem in the center of each bow. Apply some nuvo clear shimmer pen for some sparkle. It looks really nice in real life. Stamp the sentiment from the Floating By stamp. Adhere the gift boxes using 3d foam onto the card.

Hope you like this and thanks for dropping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Perfect Gift Boxes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: