Sunday, May 14, 2023

Grad Cat Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today and we are wrapping up our graduation themed projects for the week featuring the cute Grad Cat Stamps. I love how several of the new products from the Summer Release work so well for graduation cards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Graduation Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring A Cut Above, Notebook Dies, Woo Hoo, Bright Balloon Dies)

I started this mini slimline card by cutting a panel for the card front 3” x 6” from white cardstock and inking it with Uncharted Mariner Distress ink. I lightly inked the top and applied more pressure with a blending brush towards the bottom of the panel. Next, I die-cut the notebook paper die from the Notebook Photo Corners Dies twice from light blue cardstock and stamped the graph paper/grid stamp from the A Cut Above Stamps in dark teal ink on both die-cuts. I adhered them at angles across the panel and trimmed the excess along the edges.

Next, I die-cut a banner from the Notebook Photo Corners Dies twice from dark yellow cardstock and white cardstock. I inked the white banners with Uncharted Mariner Distress ink and heat embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder. I then layered the banners slightly overlapping and adhered them to the card front, trimming the excess from the edges.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Graduation Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring A Cut Above, Notebook Dies, Woo Hoo, Bright Balloon Dies)

I die-cut the star balloon from the Bright Balloons Dies from white cardstock and inked it with Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber Distress inks. I tied some dark yellow embroidery floss to the balloon and adhered it in the top right corner.

To finish, I stamped the cat, books and stars from the Grad Cat Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I also stamped and colored a diploma from the Woo Hoo Stamps and die-cut it using the coordinating dies.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woo Hoo Dies
Woo Hoo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woo Hoo Stamps
Woo Hoo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment