Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wedded Bliss Cards with Gladys and Alma

Hello friends! Gladys here with a wedding card featuring the cute Wedded Bliss stamp set and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Penguin Themed Wedding Cards by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Quilted Hearts Dies)

To start I used the Quilted Hearts Landscape die to cut from light pink cardstock. Then I cut a light blue cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to the back of the pink cardstock to add color to the hearts. I also used the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 die to cut from white cardstock which I used to ground my image. I ink blended tumbled glass to the center to tie in with the blue cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Penguin Themed Wedding Cards by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Quilted Hearts Dies)

I colored the adorable penguin couple using Copic markers then cut with the coordinating dies. Next I stamped the sentiment on the scalloped mat and foam mounted the penguins right below it. I also used foam tape on the back of the scallop then adhered it to the quilted hearts backdrop to add more dimension. I completed the card by adding some white pearl jewels.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Have a wonderful week!!

---------------------------------------------

Hello, this is Alma and I want to show you a wedding cupcake card. For today's card I've chosen a slim line format.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Penguin Themed Wedding Cards by Alma Störk (featuring Cupcake Shaped Dies)


In the center of my card I created a big three dimensional cupcake with the amazing Cupcake Shape Dies. For the cream topping I used Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper. I punched the cupcake pieces 5 times and stuck them together with glue. Then I folded the cupcakes in half and added glue on the fold line of the cupcakes. I wiped the background of the card with the Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar. Finally I set some highlights with the white gel pen.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Penguin Themed Wedding Cards by Alma Störk (featuring Cupcake Shaped Dies)

Then I stamped and colored the penguins from the Wedded Bliss Stamps and punched them with Wedded Bliss Dies. After that I assembled all the individual parts and stamped the hearts and the text "wedded Bliss" from the Wedded Bliss Stamps.


Don't you want to eat a piece of this yummy wedding cake?


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Quilted Hearts Landscape
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Dies
Wedded Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment