Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone, Isha today with a clean and simple baby card. We need plenty of baby cards, especially at this time of the year :)

I started my panel by sponging distress oxide inks in shaded lilac, tumbled glass and salty ocean to create the cloud background. I then die-cut two clouds using the Slimline Nature Border dies. I adhere them to the top and bottom of the panel and added some chunky glitter to the edges. Finally I adhered the panel to a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps Baby Elephants in Clouds Card by Isha Gupta (using Slimline Nature Border Dies)

I stamped the images from the Baby Elephants stamp, coloured using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I then adhered them to the card and stamped the sentiment using the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp. 

Sunny Studio Stamps Baby Elephants in Clouds Card by Isha Gupta (using Slimline Nature Border Dies)

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! I rarely use a white background but I decided to challenge myself today and see if I can work with a white background. For today’s card, I only used one stamp set - another first in a long time lol! 

Sunny Studio Can't Wait to Sea You Again Punny Ocean Fish Card by Kavya (using Fintastic Friends Stamps)

I first started off by creating a background by ink blending different shades of blue and purple and added a smaller white base on top. Using my Silhouette, I cut the word ‘SEA’ and ink blended it using the same colors as the background. Then, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Fantastic Friends and arranged the around the word. Finally, I stamped the rest of the sentiment from the set and finished off my card.  :)

Sunny Studio Can't Wait to Sea You Again Punny Ocean Fish Card by Kavya (using Fintastic Friends Stamps)

That’s it folks! I hope you liked this fun card! Happy Crafting!

Supplies Used:

Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hello, SS, Isha and Kavya- These are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete